Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I'm Back!

Ladies and Gentlemen of the interweb I have returned!

    So much has happened since I last posted on October 4, 2011. So freaking much. Ahhhh. I know why alot of things happened and some things will always be a mystery to me.

     I realized that I need a space to vent. To get out what I feel. I'm not afraid to have people read it. In fact I think it may help people understand  me better. I would really like that. So join me friends as I re-enter the world of blogging. Idk how consistent i'll be lol but i'll be posting. It can be pictures or quotes or a pure stream of consciousness. Sometimes i'll be happy, others really sad. Opinions are totally welcomed! I just ask you be constructive. Please!!!

abrazos y besos
Maryann <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment